Cultural Treasures & Luxembourg National Day Tour – June 20-30, 2021 – SEE TOUR DETAILS BELOW!
Fall in Luxembourg & Grevenmacher Wine Fest – September 8-18, 2021 – MORE INFO ON THIS TOUR COMING SOON!
Luxembourg’s Cultural Treasures & National Day
(with stops in Belgium & Germany)
June 20-30, 2021
This will be yet another amazing Luxembourg Adventure with your personal tour guide, Kevin Wester! This tour also will provide an opportunity for individuals to present their Stage 2 applications for Luxembourg Dual Citizenship or to apply for Luxembourg passports and ID cards!
TOUR DETAILS June 20-30, 2021
$3,950 per person, double occupancy 10 days and 9 nights. Includes round trip flights from Chicago to Brussels, Belgium, hotels, transfers admissions and fees, local guides, transportation as listed on European itinerary, 2 meals per day. Single supplement: $700.
Early Bird discount of $100 if reservations received by November 1, 2020. Discount will be credited on the final invoice.
For more information or to register for the tour, download the Luxembourg National Day Tour – June 2021 PDF, or contact Kevin Wester at 262-355-5758 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend evening National Day celebration in the presence of Grand Duke Henri and the Royal Family,
- Walking tour of UNESCO-listed Luxembourg City, with its unusual fortress setting, draped across the deep gorges of the Alzette and Petrusse Rivers,
- Moselle River luncheon cruise and enjoy wines from Luxembourg,
- Visit to the quaint village of Vianden and Luxembourg’s most majestic castle,
- Visit of WWII National Military Museum, sites of the Battle of the Bulge in Bastogne, Belgium and the Luxembourg American Cemetery – burial site of General Patton & 5,000+ US soldiers,
- Visit to UNESCO-listed “Family of Man” exhibit and the picturesque village of Clervaux,
- FREE DAY for genealogy and exploring family roots, or shopping or exploring on your own,
- Tour of BOFFERDING BREWERY – Luxembourg’s National Brewery
- Guided tour of Trier, Germany with its Roman ruins and Christian shrines.
- And so much more!
*Subject to possible changes.
Questions? Contact Kevin Wester at 262-355-5758 or email@example.com
Reservation deadline is March 1, 2021 (Limited availability so act today)